Sunday, August 15, 2010

Big Show mentions Randy Orton

Who has impressed him: Without a doubt, Miz. I've seen Miz grow over the years. I'm really impressed with Miz. Sheamus is another one I'm really impressed with very physical, very intense. I like Sheamus a lot for our future. Drew McIntyre. I like watching Drew. I like Drew's interviews. He's very good on the microphone. He's a real good in-ring performer. Of course, Randy Orton is probably one of the smoothest guys I've ever seen in the ring. He's velvety smooth to watch in the ring. Randy is so good. He's leaps and bounds better than people... Randy is going to be one of the best superstars of all-time if his career continues to evolve the way it's evolving. Randy Orton has the potential to be that good. Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, Dolph (Ziggler) ... a lot of guys there that are up and coming and really have a bright future. Some of the NXT guys could do good things one day. We'll see. When they decide to get smart and break out on their own and try to create their own achievements. The future does look very, very bright for the WWE. As far as new, dominant, big guy giants walking in, I think my job is pretty safe right now. I don't think I've got any competition to worry about right now. So we'll see.

Source