Sunday, November 21, 2010

Survivor Series 2010 Predictions

I have decided to do monthly predictions on the WWE pay-per-views, and I will do it whether Randy and Kelly is on a pay-per-view or not. (Okay then,I don't think Randy will be out of the pay-per-view scene,duh!)  So let's get the party, I mean predictions started!

John Morrison vs. Sheamus
-I think John would win this match,and for the longest time Sheamus has been taking advantage.So let the younger guy have the chance to shine!

LayCool(c) vs. Natalya for the Divas championship
-3 strikes, you're out!I am hoping that Natalya will win her first Divas championship.Okay but before that,honestly I am against the unification of the Women's and Divas' titles because I think only Michelle,Melina or Beth are going to hold the title,thus hurting the Divas division.Let the other divas have a chance.Anyway I would be one of the happiest people in the world if the best diva around wins her first divas title.

Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater of The Nexus(c) vs. Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov for the WWE Tag Team Championship
-Okay so who are the real tag teams now?Tag team division seems to be dead like the Divas.Blame WWE's creative team for that!My prediction is that The Nexus members are going to retain the title.

Team Mysterio vs. Team Del Rio (Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match)
-I hope Team Mysterio wins this one.But I hope that this match is going to be good.

Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kaval
-LayCool,I hope you are hearing your fans out.I mean,we all know that Kaval learned something from you ladies.It's time for Dolph to drop the title.

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge
-I know that some fans wanted Kane to have a longer title reign.WWE creative team should think of more ways to have better storylines.I want Edge to be a 10-time champion!

United States Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase
-Daniel Bryan retains the title.Let the guy have a longer title reign!

WWE Champion Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett (with special guest referee John Cena) - Free or Fired
-This is the most intriguing match and stipulation I've ever heard in the history of WWE.(Webmiss note:I am a huge fan of John Cena.)I've read some articles at Bleacher Report at 2 in the morning regarding Suvivor Series (legit)!Let's face it,John Cena is in fact the face of the WWE.And it's definitely a big no-no for him to be fired.If he's fired,there are things which will be affected.Like his fanbase (mostly kids and women),the WWE merchandise and lots more.John will always have CeNation's back,Randy will have the Ortonites' back and both of them have CENTON fans' back.(Okay.) So there are lots of possibilities to end the match (as long as John won't be fired):
-Wade wins the match fair and square,so John is free from The Nexus and his career is still safe.
-Wade wins the match,but The Miz will cash in the MITB briefcase and pins him for victory.Since Wade originally won the match,John is still safe.
-David Otunga might interfere the match since his position in The Nexus is in jeopardy due to his recent actions towards the group.
-The GM might change the stipulation at the last minute.
-There are rumors flying that Randy is scheduled to win the Royal Rumble on January 2011 so meaning he has to drop the title to Wade Barrett.

So there you go!What are your predictions?Say it in the comments or in the chatbox!

Webmiss Note: I have faith that John Cena won't be fired.Because him leaving the WWE so early would definitely affect CeNation and the whole WWE Universe.You can do it John! :)