Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wade Barrett comments on working with John Cena and Randy Orton

WWE Superstar and The Nexus leader, Wade Barrett, had been interviewed by The Baltimore Sun.Here's the highlight on where he mentions Randy along with John Cena.


How have Cena and Orton – two of the biggest star in the business – been to work with?
They’re two very different people. I’d say Cena is probably a lot more approachable than Randy. He’s probably somebody I was able to connect with a lot sooner than I did with Randy. I think their on-air personas are very similar to what they’re like in real life in that respect. Randy’s a lot colder. But both guys have been great to work with. It’s been an incredible experience working with them and I’ve learned a lot just from working with them. They are two of the very best in the industry I wouldn’t say just now but of all time. For someone like me coming in with obviously my lack of experience at the top level, it’s been great to work with the best from the word go. Obviously the better the guy I’m working with the more I’m going to learn, so I’ve been very lucky in that respect.

The rest of the interview can be found HERE.