Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Maryse mentions Kelly Kelly

HTR: Okay, well one more thing before you get out of here. If you would, we’re going to play a little word association. You know I’ll say something and you give the first thing that pops in your head.
Maryse: Okay, let’s go.
…..
HTR: Kelly Kelly
Maryse: Blonde
HTR: Move on Shane, we will not talk about Kelly Kelly the whole time.
Maryse: No you know it’s funny because me and Kelly would always joke around to see who has the better blonde hair, we would always be like no it’s me, no it’s me, no it’s me. We would always joke around a lot about that. It was very funny.
….
HTR: I’m a little disappointed Maryse, my girl Kelly Kelly as not on your list. Whats up with that? (Maryse listed her favorite Divas to work with)
Maryse: Oh, well you wanted my favorite and I gave it to you.
HTR: Okay, alright. I’m going to step back. Or the black belt will come out.
Maryse: Well Kelly Kelly you got to give it to her, I was really happy for her when she won the Divas Championship and she has been working for the company for six or seven years and she deserves it, she’s happy and that’s what matters.