Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Apex Barbie 2nd year anniversary post

May 29,2012

This date means two things for me.

One,it is the celebration of the two-year anniversary of my blog dedicated to WWE's Randy Orton and Kelly Kelly.If you have read my first anniversary post,you know the reasons why I blog about them.

Two,it has been a year since one of my grandmothers from the paternal side passed away.It coincided with the first anniversary of this blog.

Having a blog must have its limitations.You should think before you post,because everyone can see what you post,unless you tweaked the privacy settings of your blog.

Anyway,over the course of the years I have been as a WWE fan,one of my friends informed me about an incident featuring the two.I thought they will have a segment together on either RAW or Smackdown,but she told me that they have a conflict.To make the story short,a "revelation" about Kelly's personal life on the radio lead to backlash.Of course,Randy apologized.

On a lighter note,Kelly has somewhat noticed the blog.She retweeted 3 tweets related to her photos from Maxim and the Price is Right.On a personal side,Randy once replied to me on Twitter from my main account.

I am thankful to the two of them because without them,this blog will not be here.

Cheers to the two years! :)